Are you working with a World Class PV factory?
For a PV factory to be World Class, there are dozens of requirements that need to be in place. These requirements relate to product quality, reliability, and compliance with various technology, safety, and environmental standards.
Full insight can be gained with a PV factory audit. Our team of quality engineers help perform thorough due diligence on prospective suppliers to prevent incorrect and costly decisions.
The benefits of entrusting us with a PV factory audit include:
- 100% independence from suppliers and manufacturers
- assessment of financial background and operations economics
- verification of compliance to required standards and processes
- comprehensive insights about factory structure
- in-depth production and product technology review
- on-site quality testing of components at all production process steps
- detailed, confidential, and on-time audit report
- experienced auditors with extensive background in PV factory operations management
If you would like to learn what our team can do for you, please fill out the contact form on the right, and we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
PV factory audits include:
- Quality control and management
- Production and testing equipment
- Manufacturing processes and documentation
- Financial background check
- Factory organizational structure
- Product and factory standards qualifications
- Labour environment conditions
- Staff qualification review
- Storage conditions of primary materials
- Packing, loading and shipping standards
Over 70 solar PV factories audited
Our PV-specialized European auditors are proud to provide comprehensive and insightful assessments of prospective suppliers by using their extensive experience in PV factory operations management in Asia.
Visit us at our offices in Shanghai or Hong Kong, or connect with our subsidiaries in the USA, India, Brazil, the Netherlands, and Turkey.
In the past 7 years, Kisun Solar has audited over 70 solar PV factories across Asia.